Dueo are accredited SMSF specialists (Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand. We can advise you on establishing, operating or structuring an SMSF and help manage the annual reporting, tax and audits.
Dueo are a specialist SMSF Practice
Dueo offers a specialist Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) service to:
- Provide advice to you on the suitability of setting up a SMSF
- Establish, operate and structure your SMSF
- Educate you in understanding the rules and administration requirements
- Provide a comprehensive and ongoing compliance service
- Guide and assist you in general asset allocation including buying investment properties using your SMSF
General SMSF advice—Why set-up a SMSF?
Many of our clients wish to take control of their superannuation savings and invest in assets in which they feel comfortable and understand. A SMSF provides the ability to tailor your investments to suit you and your personal goals. Read more
Establishing a SMSF
Dueo is expert at establishing and assisting with the set-up of your SMSF. We will establish an ATO-complying SMSF and ensure it is properly registered. Read more
Our accredited SMSF specialists take great care to ensure our SMSF trustees are well versed in the rules and regulations of a SMSF. Read more
SMSF Compliance Service
The accredited SMSF specialists of Dueo will assist with SMSF compliance, which includes the annual preparation of financial statements, income tax return, member statements and compliance audit. Read more
How do I purchase an investment property using my SMSF?
Using your SMSF you can purchase a residential or commercial property either outright or using borrowings. Read more